Building Capacity for Individuals working in International Development
Every IMI course is directed by world leading expert David Hearle who brings 36 years experience of International Development to each session. David has worked in every region of the world as a Consultant, Project Director and Trainer for most development agencies and NGOs.
Why join one of the IMI Courses?
- Very cost effective short courses
- Every session built around the IMI International Development Competency Framework to ensure content meets the needs of those implementing development interventions
- A training design to make learning easy
- All materials provided on a flash stick
- Set of post course reference materials, resources and templates for self study provided on a flash stick
- Easy to reach locations: Brisbane, Bangkok, London, Melbourne and Sydney
- After course follow up and assistance
The courses are offered as Open Courses and for groups. Special courses can be run at our locations in Bangkok and Melbourne or hosted by the organisation.